Saturday, November 19, 2011

Software Incompatibilities



You do not want my body
You long to press your mind against my mind 
and 
share with me wonderful auroras 
of brain chemistry 
and 
encoded imagination
I want to be one with your 
body
I want to share the things I cannot verbalize with my thick and cloying tongue
My mind runs a copy of you
Like a stolen copy of Mac OSX
In my mind 
You are fucking me
In my mind 
You are buried between my legs 
You are fucking spelunking with your dick 
and 
OH GAWD you can be the Indiana Jones to my Lost Arc any time!
In reality
You are running Windows Vista
and
I am tired of your screen saver
That pastoral farmland gets plowed more often than I do
We seem to have encountered
A software incompatibility
Mac has a conversion program
There’s probably an app for that
But damn you Windows Vista
You just keep rejecting me

No comments:

Post a Comment