Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Migraines


Migraines
Caused by alternating between vanity and
The purest form of self-loathing
The kind that cracks mirrors and
Eats entire cakes
It’s like rapid cycling bipolar self-opinion
That pulls your pants down in front of the entire class
For a second you enjoy the attention until
You realize what just happened

The scariest phrase in the entire world is:
Guess what you did last night?

No guesses
Just tell it to me straight
Was it a
Cry in the corner about how my life sucks
Night
Or an
I’m going to accept the attentions of anyone who calls me beautiful
Night
Or a
Fuck yes I am beautiful and need no one to tell me so
Night?

Relationships and countries have fallen apart under less hate
Than I heap upon my flabby form as I lie in bed wondering
Why the only men who hit on me are
Dudes that bear a more than passing resemblance to Chewbacca
All I want is Vin Diesel with a PhD but I’ll settle
For a Viking warlord who vacuums and
Isn’t afraid of the power packed behind my forehead

The doctors tell me the
White lights spitting pain focused agony
Have been brought on by stress
The doctors tell me I’m
Overweight depressed alone because
There are too many stressors in my life
If it was as simple as telling myself to not be stressed
I would have separated my mind from my body and
Dumped one or both in a lake
Years ago






No comments:

Post a Comment